Into my brain

I've pondered life, time and time again and it never stops surprising me. Just when you think you know what's going to happen... BAM... a complete one-eighty happens and you back in a different place from where you want to be. I've figured out that when I try and control my life it glances back at me saying, "Na na na na na, you can't catch me." Life isn't about controlling it, it's about living it; rolling with the punches, exploring new frontiers, and being curious. Now I'm not saying that one should go out and try everything. Some things should be left to the unknown. We should stop trying to control our life because it's no fun and frankly it's way too complicated. Just know God knows what's going to happen. He's got His agenda and it never falters. Just think about that next time you try and tell Him what's best for you.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Life In Crazyville

It always seems that life has a funny way of going crazy. I've been asked to help someone who has hurt me terribly bad. I can't say no and turn my back on someone that might need my help. I've always said I care too much. I've been told that it's a weakness. Lately, though, I've been thinking, how is that a weakness? How is being able to give up one's self and put feeling aside in order to help some one a weakness? I view it as a strength. Being able to be a strength when others lack, a light in a dark place and a hope when hope has been lost.
I know some of you reading this know who I am talking about and I know the concerns that are arising because I share them too. I've become myself again and now when I look in the mirror I am finally happy with the girl I see. I'm not giving that up anymore. I've decided that giving up me is much too much of a price to pay for a boy.
I've decide though that I am going to help him with only what he asks for. I'm not going to force him to change anything he doesn't want. I'm here to be a support and a friend. Please keep him in your prayers and also me because I'm going to need a ton of strength because things are pretty tough with him.
Well that's my thoughts and welcome to my new blog. My other blog will probably still be used too so feel free to check it out!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Be careful Kayt! There's a lot of healing he's just going to have to do on his own. You can't guide him to it all. And I do think compassion is a wonderful gift. You've always been so tender. Don't loose that! The world definately needs more people like you! Love you!!