Into my brain

I've pondered life, time and time again and it never stops surprising me. Just when you think you know what's going to happen... BAM... a complete one-eighty happens and you back in a different place from where you want to be. I've figured out that when I try and control my life it glances back at me saying, "Na na na na na, you can't catch me." Life isn't about controlling it, it's about living it; rolling with the punches, exploring new frontiers, and being curious. Now I'm not saying that one should go out and try everything. Some things should be left to the unknown. We should stop trying to control our life because it's no fun and frankly it's way too complicated. Just know God knows what's going to happen. He's got His agenda and it never falters. Just think about that next time you try and tell Him what's best for you.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Let's see how many things I can squeeze in 24 hours, shall we?

Alright so I'm crazy. I do better when things are crazy busy, so why am I being such a slacker? I have so much to do and seems like I'm falling short. I just can seem to find the drive to do the things I should be doing i.e. homework. So they fact that my life is just going to get more hecktic is kinda freakin' me out. So I'm breaking down and buying a planner! And it's going to be hard to get used to using it but I"m going to! I've got to if I hope to make it through the semester. WISH ME LUCK

No comments: